In addition to our OSAT (on-site assessed) NVQs, our Upskilling (SUP) and Apprenticeship (SAP) Programmes, Priestman Associates LLP are proud to present its range of "Principles of..." © training courses.
Please click on the subject that interests you to read more details:
- Principles of Construction Site Health & Safety © (1-5 days, profiling dependent)
- Principles of Preserving Construction Facades © (1 day)
- Principles of Construction Site Supervision © (1 day)
- Principles of Engaging a Competent Construction Contractor © (1/2-1 day)
We also offer the following qualification which can also be delivered at your premises:
- QCF Unit: Understanding Maintenance & Repair of Traditional Buildings (2 day)
- FAAP - First Aid Appointed Person (1/2 day)
- EFAW - Emergency First Aid at Work (1 day)
- FAW - First Aid at Work (3 day)
Contact us today for more information!
To return to the main contents page, [click here]
© Mark Priestman
Priestman Associates LLP